I would like to congratulate the following MAGIP Members on winning the 2021 Board Member Election:
- Vice President: Mike Powell, GIS Manager from Yellowstone County
- Secretary: Aaron Vaughn, Great Falls City GIS Coordinator
- Treasurer: Nate Wold, GIS Technician at the Montana State Library
- Technical Committee Chair: Jason Danielson, GIS Database Analyst and Address Coordinator for Lewis and Clark County/City of Helena GIS Services
- Scholarship & Grants Committee Chair: Rob Ahl, Geospatial Systems Specialist for the USDA Forest Service in Missoula
Thank you to everyone who ran for the various offices, for your dedication to MAGIP.
And a special thank you to the out-going Board members for your time, dedication and commitment to making MAGIP a great organization to be a part of.
Jenny Connelley, MAGIP Past President