The Montana Association of Geographic Information Professionals in collaboration with ESRI, invite you to participate in the 2020 Fall "Mini-GeoCon" Wednesday, October 21 - Thursday, October 22
This event will be delivered in a virtual format via Zoom and is FREE to MAGIP members! Only $40 for non-members (save $10 by registering as a member!)
Presenters include ESRI, Missoula County, DNRC, City of Bozeman and community users.
- Transitioning from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Enterprise Architecture and Administration Discussion
- Montana ArcGIS Enterprise, AGOL, Blended Environments
- ArcGIS Experience Builder
- COVID-19 Information
- Montana Forest Action Plan
- Recovery Dashboard
For questions or more information on the conference content contact Jeff Hedstrom or Jenny Connelley.
Click Here to see Full Schedule and to access the presentation recordings