MAGIP PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
December 21, 2015 – 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Transportation Planning Building – 2960 Prospect Ave, Helena, MT – Conference Room A
2016 Intermountain GIS conference – Jeff Hedstrom and Judy Burg (Co-Chairs)
- Track Presentation Recruiting
- Corey working on Workshops & Instructors
- Corey working on members for awards committee (meeting in January to follow and call for nominations).
- Schools that will be attending (Bigfork, Lewistown, etc.)
- Banquet Night Entertainment
January Meetup in Helena – AGOL / Collector theme
- Date and location to be confirmed
- 15-20 minute presentations about Collector for ArcGIS projects.
- Presenters: Jackson Beighle (Electronic Data Solutions) and others using Collector
Adjustments to the schedule may follow. Please let me know if you would like to add additional items to the agenda.
Conference Call Info:
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Join the conference call:
Dial +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 165-980-189
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 165-980-189
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.
Corey Richardson, GISP
Phone: 406.444.6404 | mailto:email@example.com
For more info about the Professional Development Committee CLICK HERE